We have both proprietary and outsourced vehicles in our fleet. Our equipment ranges from panels to 53-foot trucks. We transport high value goods as well as perishables in controlled temperatures.
- Ability to position equipment on demand or on a fixed basis.
- Equipment of different sizes and tonnages: panels, 16 feet, 24 and 26 feet and vans of 40 to 53 feet.
- Transport of high-value goods in armored vehicles and high safety standards.
- Temperature controlled transport and environment.
- Health controls.
- Preventive maintenance.
Checklist of inspections.
- Background checks performed on all drivers and assistants.
We offer last-mile delivery to final sales channels including urban convenience stores, distribution centers, mass market chains, department stores, pharmacies, and distributors nationwide.
- Cross-docking services provided.
- Exclusive or consolidated deliveries.
- Distribution offered from client warehouses or our own.
- Experience and knowledge of the special conditions of each distribution channel.
- Reverse Logistics.
- Client mapping reports of deliveries and KPI’s on all routes provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Specialized Logistics for heavy and oversized loads, by sea, air or ground.
- Specialized Engineering with cranes and lifting equipment for loading and unloading.
- Aircrafts and ships charter for international transport.
- Optimal routes design from departure to destination.
- Specialized equipment rental.
- Specialized operations in ports.
- High safety levels and controlled processes with escorted load.